Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I have developped many modules, but when i want to design the reports i use always OpenOffice report designer
Today I asked one question : I know that there are also aero and webkit and pentaho engines for reporting, but what's the best one, the practical one ?
I think it depends on :
- your skills and knowledges
- what you want to achieve.
It's like asking what is the best text editor for OpenERP. ?
We use aeroo and report_graphane for our project and instance. As my karma isn't enough to put url for details, I will change my answer as soon as my karma permit it.
- For excel file, dashboard, export, and so (industry customer)
- report_graphane for all other reports
- We can separate design and functonal skill for document
- Customer can prepare template and we add correct data in.
- Document can be modular ....
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 2/13/13, 11:47 AM|
|Seen: 3024 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|