Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

what kind of error is this ""report.order.details (<type 'exceptions.KeyError'>, KeyError(u'report.order.details',), <traceback

By
Swalih muhammed
on 7/3/14, 2:58 AM 1,234 views
iam working as trainnee.iam a begner in openerp and python.

now i try to create a report in openerp.for creating a report i create a __init__.py,report.py,report.view.xml and report.sxw files.and create report.rml file using report.sxw.after running my module when i click the print button the error was occured.
if u can please help me

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 12:50 PM, Jagdish Panchal <jnp1682@openerp.my.openerp.com> wrote:

can please provide more detials ?

--
Jagdish Panchal Sent by OpenERP Inc. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo

Swalih muhammed
on 7/3/14, 3:52 AM

iam working as trainnee.iam a begner in openerp and python. now i try to create a report in openerp.for creating a report i create a __init__.py,report.py,report.view.xml and report.sxw files.and create report.rml file using report.sxw.after running my module when i click the print button the error was occured. if u can please help me

Swalih muhammed
on 7/3/14, 4:12 AM

can please provide more detials ?

Swalih muhammed
on 7/3/14, 4:12 AM
Leonardo Pistone
On 7/3/14, 5:45 AM

Hi,

unfortunately this is way too vague to get a useful answer. You would need much, much more detail on what you are doing to hope to get any kind any help.

Good luck!

Jagdish Panchal

--Jagdish Panchal--
| 5 3 6
Gandhinagar, India
--Jagdish Panchal--

OpenERP Developer

Jagdish Panchal
On 7/3/14, 5:51 AM

HI

Refer this link will help you

http://blog.openerp4you.in/2013/06/how-to-create-report-in-openerp-using.html

https://doc.openerp.com/v6.0/developer/3_11_reports/11_1_openoffice_report.html/

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/3/14, 2:58 AM
Seen: 1234 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM