Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

What journal for accepting credit card payment in Pos

By
picou
on 3/1/13, 10:49 AM 1,827 views

In the domo data, i only see Bank, Checks and Cash. Does this mean i should pass all credit card payments into bank? If not what is best solution? Thanks

Cameron

--Cameron--
| 6 5 8
United Kingdom
--Cameron--
Cameron
On 4/17/13, 6:35 AM

I'm not an accountant but....

We use separate journals for each bank and cash - helps with balances and reconciliation eg - HSBC Current account Journal - Credit Card Journal - Paypal Journal - Google Checkout Journal - My Cash Journal (We are small company and these helps track directors cash imput) - My Partner Cash Journal

Journals are easy enough to create

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/1/13, 10:49 AM
Seen: 1827 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM