Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

what is work flow. how to define it

By
Surendar
on 9/3/13, 5:38 AM 2,152 views

I just want to know how important the workflow and how to define it

Abhishek H Menon
On 9/9/13, 10:41 AM

Abhishek, thank you for the informative tutorial. Can you confirm that these steps hold true for OpenERP 7.0 as well? Also is it possible to insert additional workflow steps into an existing module? Say for example if I wanted to add a step to the invoicing module, could I do this without hacking the original invoice module? Thanks again.

adam docherty
on 9/10/13, 12:04 AM

actually I did this workflow example in openerp v7 itself, So please go through that and if you have any doubts you can post it as a comment here. Thanks

Abhishek H Menon
on 9/11/13, 9:48 AM

As per my knowledge we can inherit an existing workflow, thereby you can add the required node which has some tasks

Abhishek H Menon
on 9/11/13, 9:50 AM

Borni DHIFI

--Borni DHIFI--
| 6 8 9
Tunis, Tunisia
--Borni DHIFI--

Techno Functional Consultant Odoo(OpenERP) 

http://www.linkedin.com/in/borni

Borni DHIFI
On 9/3/13, 6:16 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/3/13, 5:38 AM
Seen: 2152 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM