This question has been flagged
1 Reply

OpenERP Client error

close

Your version of OpenERP is unsupported. Support & maintenance services are available here: OpenERP Entreprise.

Uncaught The key ,,board was not found

http://192.168.178.2:8169/web/webclient/js:22562

How to solve this?

Discard
Author Best Answer

I found a bug discussion on launchpad about this:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openerp-web/+bug/947161

I am not familiar with launchpad so I do not understand the situation.

• Is this a bug?
  • If it is a bug is it still open?
  • Is there a work around?
  • If it is solved how can I solve it in my installation?
  • Is it good to share my findings and made a post in launchpad?
  • Is it read by someone?
  • What will happen (what are the procedures) ?
Discard

It's a bug (importance=critical) that has been reported the 5th of march, and has been fixed and merged in stable branch (status=fix released) the 6th of march. So, it is closed. We do not provide work around on bugs, we just fix them. To solve in your installation, you have to download the latest version. If you download the Windows auto-installer, you may have to wait one day more to get the fix as stable branches are repackaged nightly with new fixes. It has been read the day it has been reported by the qualification team (Jignesh OpenERP) and fixed by an expert the next day:Xavier OpenERP

Please note that it was in march 2012. (one year ago) If you still have a bug, it's probably another one. It may be a good idea to report a new bug if no open bug exists already.

I delete your question as bugs should be reported on launchpad, not here.

Author

Thank you for your detailed comments! I have an installation based on Synology and Synology install package of OpenERP. From Synology there are no facilities available to install updates or patches as users or user/manager. Up to now I didn't manage to make updates on this platform myself. I have to learn a lot or wait for better possibilities.