Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

What is "Total Without Tax" represent ?

By
Acar Nila
on 4/1/13, 4:06 AM 3,164 views

In Reporting --> Accounting --> Invoice Analysis menu, what is "Total Without Tax" column represent ?

Praveen S
On 8/26/13, 7:43 AM

Hai Adrie Taniwidjaja, It was the currency rate shown

yeah, I had a similar problem. somehow in the Settings ->Accounting -> Default Currency if you click to edit it has 1.28xxxx rate by default. Change it to 1 and you will get right nubmers

Andrey Zarubin
on 9/13/13, 10:03 AM
Eric alesh
On 7/17/14, 4:18 AM

hI, I also have problem interpereting the invoice analysis  report. i changed the default currency exchange rate to 1 as specfied above,it gave a better figure but whats the meaning? when i dug deeper showin journal, product and date in the advance filter parameter, it showed a particular sales and purchase invoice? found out that the total is balance between the sales invoice and the purchased invoice  picked. my question is why were they picked?

jamesbale
On 4/1/13, 5:01 AM

The label (Total Without Tax) represent its meaning. It's the sum of the "Subtotal Tax Excluded" on all invoices. (deduced from refund invoices)

Total amount of what ? Have you try before answering the questions ? There is nothing related with the invoice price on those report !

Acar Nila
on 4/1/13, 5:08 AM

it is based on account_invoice_line report, its the total of invoice line sub total field without include tax

jamesbale
on 4/1/13, 5:18 AM

I am still not clear with your answer, if it represent the number of invoice line why can I have a decimal value on those column ? As an example I get this value on the report : All product / Saleable (8), number of line : 8, Qty : 19.00, Total without tax : 19.29 I intrepret those as the total number of invoice line of all saleable product is 8 line, the quantity on those 8 line is 19, but what is 19.29 ? Is it the total number of subtotal field without tax ? What is the meaning of the decimal point ?

Acar Nila
on 4/1/13, 5:37 AM

Yes it is subtotal of invoice line without tax.

jamesbale
on 4/1/13, 6:56 AM

It means (in the example I wrote above) there is 19.29 invoice line (without tax). What is 0.29 invoice line means ? Where is this number came from ?

Acar Nila
on 4/1/13, 7:59 AM

The numbers it seems to be wrong summarized, if you ask for groupong the data by: product, Customer, type, it gives you wrong data

Carlos Contreras
on 10/4/13, 5:10 PM

Ok I checked the code account_invoice_report.py of account module that tries to get the currency of the user with condition rate = 1 that means that you must check that your base currency have the rate = 1 and the value of the report will give to you the right value of Total without tax other way you will receive fake values i think this check it most be changed on code to looking for base currency instead of rate = 1 because it could take fake values.

Carlos Contreras
on 10/10/13, 4:50 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/1/13, 4:06 AM
Seen: 3164 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM