Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Remya

--Remya--
| 7 8 8
Thiruvananthapuram, India
--Remya--

Working as an Senior ODOO developer. http://in.linkedin.com/pub/remya-r/69/a23/298

Remya
On 7/10/14, 1:31 AM

Scrap is feature is remove defected products. 

We can do this, while receiving products, delivering products,manufacturing products, internal moves of the product. 

Make sure Manage multiple locations and warehouses is checked via

Settings -> Configuration -> Warehouse

under the Location & Warehouse section.

When you find any defected product, you can transfer the products into Scrap location.

Sir can i ask how do i display scrap product in Manufacturing?

Allen Walker
on 7/10/14, 2:26 AM
steve
On 7/9/14, 10:53 PM

wow genius :)

Allen Walker
on 7/9/14, 11:13 PM

You also did that to my post.. You don't have any respect. Pilipino ka pa naman.

steve
on 7/10/14, 2:34 AM

You also did that to my post.. You don't have any respect. Pilipino ka pa naman.

steve
on 7/10/14, 2:34 AM

who are you i dont know who you are?

Allen Walker
on 7/10/14, 3:07 AM

sarcastic answer :|

Allen Walker
on 7/10/14, 3:16 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/9/14, 9:48 PM
Seen: 596 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM