Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

what is the use of "Import payment lines" in bank statement openerp v7.0?

By
samba
on 7/31/14, 10:46 AM 837 views

when i go with the import invoices it is showing the invoices to import. But when i go with the import payment lines, i unable to get the payment lines to import. Which transaction i have to do, to get the payment lines in the "import payment lines " option. Please explain me, in which sictuation this option need to use?. I did not see this option in version 8.0

André Antoine
On 7/31/14, 1:03 PM

Hello,

the "Import payment lines" is related to payment order, when you create a payment order and validate it, the lines contained in it will be available from the "Import payment lines" in a bank statement.

To be able to use payment orders, you have to activate this option from : Configuration>Configuration>Accounting and check the box "Manage payment orders".

Hope it helps...

Thank you Antoine, this will help allot to me. Does this option available in version 8.0 ?

André Antoine
on 8/1/14, 2:27 AM

Yes it is, same installation procedure same use ;-)

André Antoine
on 8/1/14, 2:28 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/31/14, 10:46 AM
Seen: 837 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM