Odoo Help

What is the structure of the CVS to import as customer in to openERP?

By
Aliye Kurumlu
on 6/19/14, 9:12 AM 724 views

I have a excel files which I can easily convert to CSV file to import in to OpenERP. But what should be the structure of this CSV file to fit into teh data structure of OpenERP?

Els Van Vossel (evv)
On 6/19/14, 9:19 AM

To know the file structure for your import, I recommend you to export a customer from Odoo first. Create a customer in Odoo manually and fill the fields you need. Then export that customer in Import-compatible format by selecting the fields you would like to import back. You now have the column headings from Odoo. Use the exported column headings in your csv file with customers to be imported.

For more information about importing (leads for that matter, but the basic principles can be applied for customers too), please refer to the topic https://www.odoo.com/forum/Help-1/question/How-can-I-import-lead-databases-53964

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/19/14, 9:12 AM
Seen: 724 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM