Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

0

what is the purpose of payment term?

By
Vivekrajan
on 6/24/13, 2:45 AM 2,308 views

Hi all,

I would like to know the purpose of payment term in OpenERP. What are the various scenarios where payment terms are used?

Thanks

Hope this will help .... (To define when the which way the payment has to be paid ...ex. suppose you have a invoice of 1000 and payment term is 30 % by invoice rest after 1 months so at payment of invoice first time it will take only 30 % of 1000 means 300 and again when you pay the invoice it will look of remaining due 70 % , 700 .) https://doc.openerp.com/v6.0/book/3/3_9/payment_terms.html/

Abhishek
on 6/24/13, 4:11 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/24/13, 2:45 AM
Seen: 2308 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM