This question has been flagged

Hello to everyone!

I am trying to create a sales history of several years for my business. (server is OpenErp V7 - bzr fresh install)

For one year, I imported 2375 Sales Quotations with Shipping Policy "Deliver all products at once". In detail it gives 23 243 lines and 234 967 items.

I fully followed workflow and inventory items is sufficient.

In "Warehouse/../Deliver Products" 234 967 items is "Waiting Availabity". (This is normal you tell me ...) Then I started manually "Run Schedulers" then I waited over an entire day, the state has not changed, is always "Waiting Availability". The only thing has changed is: in Delivery Order when I click on "Checking Availabity" items become available.

After reducing the csv file to 28 Sales Quotations and 190 items (cut 2347 Sales Quotations), I did the same thing and this time it has succeeded. The status becomes "Available". WHY ?

My question is:

Is there a maximum number of items or Delivery Orders from which the status of items never becomes available after "Run Schedulers" ?

Discard
Author

I made another test with 537 Sales Quotations and 6203 items in "Warehouse/../Deliver Products". Then I started manually "Run Schedulers", all items are status becomes "Available" ! To summarize: for 234 967 items don't work and for 190 or 6203 items it's work.

Author Best Answer

If someone interested, I wrote a bash script to simulate mouse clicks under Xwindows to make available articles in delivery. I used it successfully for over 7500 delivery orders

#!/bin/bash
# Script to validate large amounts availability of items in Delivery Order
# by mouse auto-click in X
#
# Prior install xdotool (sudo apt-get install xdotool)
#
#
# Launch terminal and:
#   - type command "xdotool getmouselocation"
#   - position the mouse over the button you want to locate
#   - press the enter key (in the terminal)
#   - xdotools report X and Y location
#
# Paste this 2x2 values in this script
# Set the number of Delivery Order to validate +1
# Set first sleep time, depending on the number of lines of the Delivery Order
# Made first tests with a small number of validations !

# Run this script and go for a drink ...

for ((i=1 ; 64 - $i ; i++))
    do echo "Number of validations: " $i

# mark the "Force Availabity" or "Check Availabity" button, then click
    xdotool mousemove 1148 291 click 1 &
    sleep 2

# mark button Next Delivery order, then click
    xdotool mousemove 1790 250 click 1 &
    sleep 1

done
Discard