Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

What is the inventory in a location?

Gilles Lehoux
on 2/26/13, 12:13 PM 1,295 views

How can I see the current inventory in a location? I'd like to be able to see the complete inventory and then filter and sort it. I could open a browser window for each location I'm interested in. Compare them and then make decisions on stock moves from one location to another.

On 4/1/13, 6:00 PM

I actually get no unique results when visiting warehouse/inventory control/location -- no matter what location, it's just the same output.

And when i search in products and select the autofilled location, i get a script error ending with "IndexError: pop from empty list" this is a functionality that should either be working or completely removed.

any chance this is being addressed or have i configured something incorrectly?

on 4/4/13, 5:59 PM

Kevin McMenamin

--Kevin McMenamin--
| 5 2 6
Auckland, New Zealand
--Kevin McMenamin--
Kevin McMenamin
On 2/26/13, 4:34 PM

in V7 under warehouse/inventory control/location structure you can see current inventory - I haven't looked at functionlaity but may solve your problem

| 2 1 4
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Python developer, big fan of sailing

On 2/26/13, 5:49 PM

You can also check the inventory by location in Reports > Warehouse > Inventory Analysis. With that report you can check how many items you have by products, location, etc. The inventory is valued as well.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 2/26/13, 12:13 PM
Seen: 1295 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM