This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Im trying to make my reports match and there are still differences between my totals.  So for example I have a report created in Jasper and it says we sold 81 units of a particular product from Jan thru April 2020.  I confirmed this by going to Product Card, Product Moves, Data after Jan 1 2020, Status Done and I had to do some manual checking between Deliveries and Receptions due to the fact that there was a customer return which adjusted the value from 93 down to 81.

But there is a report in Sales > Reporting > Sales where I get a dynamic table and I set it to > Jan 1 2020, the product code as a filter and I can choose from different measures:

Qty Delivered:  71 (we have pending deliveries)

Qty Invoiced: 75 (we have pending invoices)

Qty Ordered: 82 (but this should match the 81)

How can I debug this?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Marcio:

Qty Ordered : The quantity that was entered in the Sales Order

Qty Delivered : The sum of the quantities of the item from all the Delivery Orders that were completed against that Sales Order (after converting to back to the UOM in the Order, in case the Order UOM is different than the Inventory UOM)

Qty Invoiced : The sum of the quantities of the item from all the Invoices that were raised against that Sales Order

For example, when you place an order for 10 units of Product A, the Qty Ordered will be 10. Let's say you generate a Delivery Order and deliver 6 units (with 4 units on backorder), the Qty Delivered will be 6 at this point in time. The Qty Invoiced at this point will be 0. If you create an Invoice at this point based on delivered quantities, the Qty Invoiced will be set to 6. 

Now, if you process a second Delivery Order for the backordered 4 units, the Qty Delivered will be increased to 10 (6 + 4) but the Qty Invoiced will still be 6 since the Invoice for these 4 units has not been created. After you create the Invoice for the delivered backordered items, the Qty Invoiced will be set to 10 (6 + 4).

Discard

Incasea product is bom kit, the delivered qnty shows in SO form, varies from actual delivered qnty, how to do this?

Could anybody support, guide ?