Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

What is the correct polish notation for "a | b & c"

By
jianxin
on 11/5/15, 2:27 AM 431 views

I am configuring a domain_force for an ir.rule record, and the domain is just like “condition_1 or condition_2 and condition_3".

The system will raise error XMLSyntaxError when I set the domain_force value to ['|', (condition_1), '&', (condition_2), (condition_3)]. However, it is ok when i set the value to  ['|', (condition_1), (condition_2), (condition_3)].

So, what is the correct statement for my condition??

Temur

--Temur--
| 6 5 7
Tbilisi, Georgia
--Temur--
Programmer
Temur
On 11/5/15, 2:38 AM

& is a special symbol for XML, it should be represented in XML by it's code, which is &

['|', (condition_1), '&', (condition_2), (condition_3)]

See also this answer.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/5/15, 2:27 AM
Seen: 431 times
Last updated: 11/10/15, 10:45 PM