Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Jordan Vrtanoski
On 2/11/15, 2:56 PM

You can use the Knowledge management module and in the "Settings -> Knowledge" enable the "Create static web page". This will give you ability to create internal notes organized in categories (and sub-categories).

I have installed "Knowledge Management System" by OpenERP SA. If I go to Settings / Configuration / Documents I have only a checkbox for "document management". I cannot found an option "Create static web page"?

Mario Gleichmann
on 9/17/15, 7:09 AM
Mario Gleichmann
On 8/18/15, 4:28 AM

Not available in v8 or?

zhanghao章浩
On 8/22/15, 10:07 PM

at odoo v8 ,

it need  download a moudle :document_page  to  support this.

https://www.odoo.com/apps?search=document_page

Dijuan
On 8/18/15, 1:12 PM

Knowledge and Documents Management

Documents

Manage documents..

This all I see.

Mark
On 2/11/15, 12:53 PM

I would like to know this too.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

4 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/14/14, 6:15 PM
Seen: 1266 times
Last updated: 9/17/15, 7:10 AM