Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

What is the best way to have a group visible notes kanban board?

By
thenon
on 2/13/13, 6:15 PM 1,058 views

The documentation states that any Notes I make are private, and if I want them visible to others I need to invite them to follow it.

This is not ideal. I'm really looking to replace trello.com's functionality - just a company wide visibility of a kanban board of items, where people don't receive notifications for every change, but can view it by default.

Is that possible?

Thanks!

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)

--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--
| 6 8 8
fsdsdfsdf, Belgium
--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--

Odoo Founder & CEO

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
On 3/1/13, 3:34 AM

Use the project management module, it has exactly the feature you need.

If you add the Pad feature (from Settings > Projects) you have a trello killer app:)

Thanks, that'll work!

thenon
on 3/1/13, 8:40 AM

For it to be a Trello killer, it would have to update in real time for all users :) Any plans on that, or workarounds?

thenon
on 9/22/13, 2:29 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/13/13, 6:15 PM
Seen: 1058 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM