This question has been flagged

hello mates, I'm trying to generate a product summary report for odoo pos orders which contains a list of product and sold qty and the cost of sold,

I've added a wizard that displays the start and end date which I search between,

I made a method that loops over all order lines and get all products also merge duplicated ones and get sum of their quantity, and here is all code,

class posreport(models.TransientModel):

_name = 'pos.reports'

_description = 'product_summary'

start_date = fields.Datetime(string="", required=False, )

end_date = fields.Datetime(string="", required=False, )

@api.multi

def product_summary(self):

product_summary_dict = {}

if self.start_date and self.end_date:

order_detail = self.env['pos.order'].search([('date_order', '>=', self.start_date),

('date_order', '<=', self.end_date)])

if order_detail:

for each_order in order_detail:

for each_order_line in each_order.lines:

if each_order_line.product_id.name in product_summary_dict:

product_qty = product_summary_dict[each_order_line.product_id.name]

product_qty += each_order_line.qty

else:

product_qty = each_order_line.qty

product_summary_dict[each_order_line.product_id.name] = product_qty;

tot = each_order_line.product_id.standard_price*product_summary_dict[each_order_line.product_id.name]

print(product_summary_dict[each_order_line.product_id.name],each_order_line.product_id.name,tot)

pass

everything is going well and I check the console and see the printed records and that data all I need exactly, 

now I need to display this data into lines at the wizard form, then print it in pdf Report, 

how can I do that, and which type of field that suitable to contains this type of data, to let the end-user see the product summary before printing the report?

any help will be appreciated, Thanks...

Discard