Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
What is the best method to upload a large quantity of records in version 7 on windows?
- I have ~500,000 new product records to upload
- I have attempted the upload using the csv import process
- But the application fails to complete the upload after providing the following status messages:
- Still loading...be patient
- Don't leave yet, it's still loading
- You may not believe it, but the application is actually loading...
- Take a minute to get a coffee, because it's loading
- Maybe you should consider reloading the application by pressing F5...
- uploading smaller chunks of records is obviously doable but not very efficient
- I let the process run over 12 hours
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 3/19/13, 9:08 AM|
|Seen: 2671 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|