This question has been flagged

I uploaded a module to Odoo Apps. To do that, I gave permissions to the online-odoo user in my repository of GitHub. I called the repository account-addons. And now, I want to upload other accounting module to the same repository. But, I read this link: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/upload, and it says that I have to ensure that there is one folder per App at the root of the repository. So, what will happen if I upload two different modules to the same repository?

I would like to have two different free modules in Odoo Apps after refreshing the repository from the dashboard of the Odoo account of my user, but I am expecting that it is going to create a unique app (I don't know how it's going to be called by Odoo Apps) and when you download it, you're receiving both modules. Is that what happens?

And if the modules are not free (and both have different prices), which is the behaviour? I ask this because I bought a module of 38€ and I was given two modules, one of 20€ and the other of 18€. How did the author to do that?

Discard