Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

What is the basic module ensuring the Maintenance Maintenance of Assets in Odoo ?

By
omar ouinten
on 12/7/14, 11:14 AM 615 views

Hi all;

I need to prepare a solution of Asset Maintenance Management, some module seems interesting like : MRO, Computerized Maintenance Management System, MRP Maintenance..

My questions are :

1. How can I discover more those Modules ?

2. What is the basic one, that can I use to start my offer ?

Thank you & Best regards.

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
| 5 5 7
Algeria
--Med Said BARA--
Med Said BARA
On 12/7/14, 11:29 AM
omar ouinten
On 12/7/14, 2:23 PM

Thanks for the links; I guess these are files to install to get  MRO Module activated ? m'I righet ?

Would you provide me some documentation of MRO Modules;

Best regards.

Yes, those are the modules to install. I will try to post some links related to Maintenance management with OpenERP.

Med Said BARA
on 12/7/14, 3:35 PM

Hi Mister Bara please, would you post links related to Maintenance Management ? Best Regards.

omar ouinten
on 12/23/14, 10:14 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/7/14, 11:14 AM
Seen: 615 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM