Odoo Help

5 Answers
Houda Morocco
2/5/16, 12:27 PM

Hi friends,

I'm creating application with Odoo 8 ,it managers HR service and need the same think :customize PDF giving by the government for paying tax at the end of year with Odoo, and sorry if my English is not very good :)

thaank you!

3 Comments
samir Guesmi Tunisia
4/13/16, 4:31 AM

Hi Houda, Did you manage?

Houda Morocco
4/13/16, 5:06 PM
HHiii Samir, I ad maked a photos of that pages of pdf , and I make thems on the background of page :D hhhh and I manage new pdf ;
have a nice day

2016-04-13 9:31 GMT+01:00 samir <samir-guesmi86-gmail-com@mail.odoo.com>:

Hi Houda, Did you manage?

--
samir

Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo

Houda Morocco
4/28/16, 10:23 AM

hiiii dont yet, but I think in the version 9 of Odoo its possible to edit a PDF document using interface ,

Pascal Tremblay Canada

--Pascal Tremblay--
| 6 4 10
Amos, Canada
--Pascal Tremblay--

Pascal Tremblay Canada
1/14/16, 4:47 PM

I suggest those accounting entries for the Retail Sales Tax Return (GST - Manitoba Finance)

I will suggest later for TPS and TVQ.

Ayham Sudan
11/24/15, 7:22 AM

it seems none have answer!

Raymond d'Amico United States
10/20/15, 2:21 PM

Hello, Everyone. I am seeking the same answer. What is the proper method for discharging sales tax (transferring sales tax collected to the state)? This should be a simple thing, however I can't seem to identify a good way of doing it in OpenERP 7, or odoo 8. How is this properly done?

Thank you.

Ask a Question
Writer
Tags
Keep Informed
3 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now