Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

What is the appropriate method of paying tax at the end of year with Odoo?

By
Tim
on 3/16/15, 10:57 PM 966 views

Hi, I seem can't figure out how to record the tax payment to to government (CRA in Canada) at the end of year. Everything in Odoo documentation (so terrible!) explains about tax with customers and suppliers invoices but nothing about how to reocrd the payment to the government. I want to keep track on how much I have paid the tax to the governmen every year or quarterly peroid etc..

It seems the way Odoo handle with tracking the tax that has been paid by reconciling. If so, how do I reconcile the tax entries without invoice (or should I create an "invoice" to help around with paying tax to the government?). Perhaps I should treat CRA as a supplier in Odoo?

I'm not talking about received or paid taxes, I'm talking about how to pay the tax itself (tax due).

Thanks in advanced for your help!

I'm also searching the best way to do it. What did you do?

Pascal Tremblay
on 1/14/16, 2:41 PM
Houda
On 2/5/16, 12:27 PM

Hi friends,

I'm creating application with Odoo 8 ,it managers HR service and need the same think :customize PDF giving by the government for paying tax at the end of year with Odoo, and sorry if my English is not very good :)

thaank you!

Hi Houda, Did you manage?

samir
on 4/13/16, 4:31 AM
HHiii Samir, I ad maked a photos of that pages of pdf , and I make thems on the background of page :D hhhh and I manage new pdf ;
have a nice day

2016-04-13 9:31 GMT+01:00 samir <samir-guesmi86-gmail-com@mail.odoo.com>:

Hi Houda, Did you manage?

--
samir

Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo

Houda
on 4/13/16, 5:06 PM

hiiii dont yet, but I think in the version 9 of Odoo its possible to edit a PDF document using interface ,

Houda
on 4/28/16, 10:23 AM

Pascal Tremblay

--Pascal Tremblay--
| 5 2 7
Alma, Canada
--Pascal Tremblay--

Pascal Tremblay
On 1/14/16, 4:47 PM

I suggest those accounting entries for the Retail Sales Tax Return (GST - Manitoba Finance)

I will suggest later for TPS and TVQ.

Ayham
On 11/24/15, 7:22 AM

it seems none have answer!

Raymond d'Amico
On 10/20/15, 2:21 PM

Hello, Everyone. I am seeking the same answer. What is the proper method for discharging sales tax (transferring sales tax collected to the state)? This should be a simple thing, however I can't seem to identify a good way of doing it in OpenERP 7, or odoo 8. How is this properly done?

Thank you.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/16/15, 10:57 PM
Seen: 966 times
Last updated: 4/13/16, 4:29 AM