Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

What is RML image file path in Openerp

By
rais
on 3/17/15, 6:26 PM 1,088 views

Hi, 

Below is my rml report tag for displaying an image. However, it does not display any image in the pdf. 

<image file="addons/mymodule/report/lightweight.jpg" x="300" y="700" />

I also tried to use the url image path like "http://mydomain.com/images/test.jpg", it looks like may be there is something else missing here?

Any advise on where should I put my image file/s or how to resolve this issue? Thanks.

Alex Gallien
On 3/17/15, 7:47 PM

This bugged me for a while. Your code is correct, but it has to be between <pageGraphics> tags in <pageTemplate>. For example:

<document filename="$foo.pdf">
<template pageSize="(8.5in,11in)" title="$foo" author="$user">
<pageTemplate id="first">
<pageGraphics>
<image file="addons/mymodule/report/lightweight.jpg" x="300" y="700" />
</pageGraphics>
</pageTemplate>

Hope that helps!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/17/15, 6:26 PM
Seen: 1088 times
Last updated: 3/17/15, 8:17 PM