CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Well that is a very difficult question because no one know the answer... not even Odoo.
It was stated that it would be released in June/July of 2015 however that will never happen. Fabien's latest comments about Odoo v9 are that "There is no deadline. We will release when it's ready. Most probably in 2015".
You can follow Odoo's twitter feed to see new R&D features that may become part of v9. Also Fabien listed some specifics such as:
- Accounting Module re-write
- Voice over IP Module
- An improved forum with social network integration
- New call-to-actions for landing pages
- Call-to-actions for other pages (eg. a bounceexchange clone...)
- A much better mass mailing app (new email designer, more stats)
- A tracking system from visitors to invoice (even before visitors become leads)
- A rule based scoring system for leads (inspired by kissmetrics)
- An open source slideshare clone (share presentations, videos, docs)
- A form builder
- A versioning and A\B testing tool for CMS
- Better SEO with promote adapted to languages
- A link shortener and tracker (bit.ly integrated with UTM and stats)
About This Community
Odoo Training Center
|Asked: 12/20/14, 5:32 AM|
|Seen: 4092 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|