Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

What is batter Gunicorn over WSGI Benchmarking or WSGI

By
test
on 3/15/13, 7:24 AM 1,697 views

Gunicorn+WSGI Benchmarking or WSGI

I have tested openerp server in two different condition.

Case A: First test Benchmarking for openerp+gunicorn

Case B: second test Benchmarking for openerp+without using gunicorn.

In case-A, I had done fire 9000 request(each 500 concurrent) benchmarking. Result of case A: It fails after 1090 request.

In case-B, I had done fire 9000 request(each 500 concurrent) benchmarking. Result of Case B: All 9000 request are fullfilled(88.963 seconds)

Why case-B completed all request and Gunicorn fails after 1090 request only.?

Does gunicorn is batter? does it affect or unwanted layer ?

You should provide a detailed information about configuration and environment for each test.

Mohammad Alhashash
on 3/16/13, 12:44 AM

Server: 2GB-RAM/Intel® Celeron(R) CPU B830 @ 1.80GHz × 2 - Processor/1TB-HDD

test
on 3/18/13, 7:29 AM

What was the number of processes and memory options? Was the database server running on the same machine? Which OpenERP version? Did you test the new v7 multiprocessing implementation (Multicorn)? Did you use json calls or xml-rpc?

Mohammad Alhashash
on 3/19/13, 6:00 AM

OpenERP 7 and else default configurations for openerp server

test
on 3/20/13, 4:28 AM

@Ali: Kindly avoid to answer if you do not know Benchmarking process.

test
on 3/20/13, 4:30 AM

@Jackson, I believe that was a comment, not an answer! I demanded more details about your question to try to find an explanation. Is there a standard OpenERP benchmark procedure? Kindly provide a link if there is one.

Mohammad Alhashash
on 3/20/13, 4:55 AM

I found a blog: which introduce benchmark:

http://snippetbucket.com/2013/03/start-openerp-with-gunicorn/

test
on 3/21/13, 4:50 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/15/13, 7:24 AM
Seen: 1697 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM