Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

What does apply double validation on leave mean?

By
Dyllan
on 3/25/13, 6:29 AM 1,574 views

I am on the leave page and need an explanation for "apply double validation"?

Naresh Soni (nch)

--Naresh Soni (nch)--
Tiny ERP Pvt Ltd
http://www.odoo.com
| 2 2 4
India
--Naresh Soni (nch)--

Team Lead, Odoo(Formerly OpenERP) Support & OPW

Naresh Soni (nch)
On 3/25/13, 6:49 AM

Hello Dyllan,

Apply Double validation on leave means that do you want the system to wait twice before the final confirmation of the leave. i.e for eg: You have a company setup and you want that the employee's leave should be first validated by the department head then by the HR manager.

Thanks,

Eric
On 7/30/13, 2:13 PM

Right now, we have this flow

employee -> IT manager -> HOD

but with double validation, IT manager can approve and also validate. How can I set only IT manager to approve but validate has to come from HOD?

Any help? Thanks.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/25/13, 6:29 AM
Seen: 1574 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM