Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

What do I have, so I an automatic workflow from the offer, purchase and / or production to get to the shipment of goods? [Closed]

By
my
on 3/21/13, 12:39 AM 434 views

The Question has been closed for reason: not relevant or out dated

by
my
on 05/07/2013 22:59:45

Hello, What do I have, so I an automatic workflow from the offer, purchase and / or production to get to the shipment of goods? I have indicated to the customer that this must make advance payment before. If I put an offer or contract, I do not receive a message that a product must be ordered from the supplier, although the stock is 0. A production is not triggered. Unfortunately, I understand this is not the workflow. Since I am not so well versed in OpenERP I was a guide for stupid grateful. I want to achieve the following scenario: Customer orders and order is created. because the customer advance payment, the bill must first be paid. If this is the case, it goes further as follows. Openerp checks whether the material needed for the production is available and submit a purchase order to the supplier, if necessary. If the material is available, the production is initiated.If the goods are produced, these will be added to output and were shipped. since the product is shipped, the order is closed. Unfortunately, we do not produce the goods is always the same, but only individual items, as are different every time. Is that a problem? How should I proceed here with regard to the production?

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/21/13, 12:39 AM
Seen: 434 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM