Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
The Question has been closedby
Please explain me seperately what are below names.?
id name model_id/id group_id/id perm_read perm_write perm_create perm_unlink order_manager Order user model_lunch_order group_lunch_manager 1 1 1 1
I'm confused about above fields.in Doc's also not detail about these csv fields.
- model mean like res.users.? but its used underscore mark.not dots
my model class name is bpl.worker.its used to save records of workers in BPL plantation company.then how its' csv file should be.?
id name model_id/id group_id/id perm_read perm_write perm_create perm_unlink model_bpl_worker_manager bpl_worker model_bpl_worker group_checkroll_manager 1 1 1 1 model_bpl_worker_user bpl_worker model_bpl_worker group_checkroll_user 1 1 1 1
is this ok.? after added csv file its gives me a below error. i'm login as manager role.and gives all permission to him in all model classes also
2013-04-19 10:30:49,915 9886 WARNING demo openerp.addons.base.ir.ir_model: Access Denied by ACLs for operation: read, uid: 4, model: bpl.res.users 2013-04-19 10:30:49,916 9886 ERROR demo openerp.netsvc: Access Denied Sorry, you are not allowed to access this document. Please contact your system administrator if you think this is an error. (Document model: bpl.res.users)
- id = unique identify for the permission (Example: MY_MODULE_res_partner_manager)
- name = unique name for the permission (Example: res_partner manager)
- model_id/id = the model unique name of the class you want apply permission on (Example model_res_partner)
- group_id/id = group permission apply on (yopu can define it in xml group file or call an existing group with syntax module.group_id)
- perm_read,perm_write,perm_create,perm_unlink = the 4 values for the relative permission to read, write,create,unlink record on defined class. 1 is True (you can do this action) and 0 is Faslse (you can't)
A simple way to understand this file is to read an existing csv in some OpenERP base module like sale, account, product, etc...
Some usefull link:
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 4/19/13, 7:29 AM|
|Seen: 10568 times|
|Last updated: 12/3/15, 4:52 AM|