Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

what are the ways to create orders made by customers on phone?

By
divyan mishra
on 10/26/13, 5:08 AM 494 views

customers requesting orders on phone

"Orders on phone"... what exactly do you mean by that? Placing orders by a phone call? A smartphone ordering app? A mobile OpenERP order placement interface?

Brett Lehrer
on 10/26/13, 5:14 AM

actually i'm looking for a way to start the process of taking orders on phone...we are an online portal dealing in all educational products...

divyan mishra
on 10/26/13, 5:24 AM

I'm still not sure which one you mean.

Brett Lehrer
on 10/26/13, 5:26 AM

i want to give customers this option of placing the order on phone who can't access internet and other payments modes...so is there any other way?

divyan mishra
on 10/26/13, 5:32 AM

thanks ...will try to look into this option

divyan mishra
on 10/26/13, 6:37 AM

Brett Lehrer

--Brett Lehrer--
| 5 4 8
Milwaukee, United States
--Brett Lehrer--
Director of IT and open source enthusiast.
Brett Lehrer
On 10/26/13, 6:00 AM

Outside of having people just call up an employee to make them place the order? Don't think so. Feel free to start writing a touch tone ordering interface in Asterisk or something though, I'd love to see how that works.

hi did u mean an IVR in asterisk

charlesraj
on 10/26/13, 10:01 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/26/13, 5:08 AM
Seen: 494 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM