Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

What are the URL parameters available?

By
Jean-Philippe Bourque
on 3/25/13, 3:52 PM 4,390 views

Hi, I know that we can pass parameters/actions through URL like ?debug and ?db. What else can be pass in the URL? Thanks

Turkesh Patel (tpa)
On 4/5/13, 11:28 AM

you can get below information from url

1) db = your db name

2) debug = debug mode, kitten = for kitten mode like type theam of kitten nothing more.

3) id = id of record

4) view_type = form,list,graph,calendar

5) model= name of object

6) menu_id = id of menu

7) action = action id which called on click of menu

Do you know it the menu_id number and action number is fix i.e can we do a list of the available action?

Jean-Philippe Bourque
on 4/5/13, 11:33 AM

menu_id and action number is fix..we can get list of action id from db table

Turkesh Patel (tpa)
on 4/8/13, 3:31 AM

Here a list of what I got for the moment, fill free to update my list or give a reference to an existing list

?debug (to access the debug mode)

?db={databasename} (Useful to use in a shortcut to user if you want to avoid the bad choice of database)

?kitten=1 (see the dedicated post for more explanation, (link to be add))

Andreas Brueckl

--Andreas Brueckl--
| 7 8 7
Vienna, Austria
--Andreas Brueckl--
OpenERP Consulting and Development
Andreas Brueckl
On 3/25/13, 4:43 PM

You can activate the kitten mode with ?kitten=1. But it seems to be a kind of Easter egg since there is no functional need :)

See question https://accounts.openerp.com/forum/Help-1/question/3915/

Allison
On 3/25/13, 4:44 PM

I was able to set model and id, however I am still not sure if it was the best way to solve my question, so I can't recommend it for sure. (https://accounts.openerp.com/forum/Help-1/question/3930/)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/25/13, 3:52 PM
Seen: 4390 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM