Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Odoo communicates through a lot of various channels due to its community being diverse and to reach out to as many people as possible. This can be hard to follow for newcomers in the community. How can I follow what's going on in the Odoo ecosystem?
Here are all the official communication channels Odoo is using to date:
- Odoo's blog: Major announcements in the form of articles
- Odoo on Twitter: Primary source of information. When something happens on another channel, we often post it on Twitter too with a link.
- Odoo on Facebook: Relay for announcements; events picture albums.
- Odoo's LinkedIn group
- Odoo on Google+
- Odoo Events: Calendar of trainings, webinars, and seminars.
- Odoo Meetup page
- Odoo Slideshare: Presentation slides of our webinars and community meetings, videos, documents, and marketing material.
- Odoo's development platform on Github
- Odoo on Google News: Google News catches all the articles that talk about Odoo and are relayed by any of the thousand newspaper sites they aggregate.
A convenient RSS bundle that collects all this information is available below. You will know 90% of what's going on at Odoo by reading it evey morning. It takes 5 minutes daily. http://www.inoreader.com/stream/user/1005929877/tag/Odoo_RSS
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 2/3/13, 7:25 PM|
|Seen: 2713 times|
|Last updated: 4/21/17, 12:18 AM|