Odoo communicates through a lot of various channels due to its community being diverse and to reach out to as many people as possible. This can be hard to follow for newcomers in the community. How can I follow what's going on in the Odoo ecosystem?
Here are all the official communication channels Odoo is using to date:
- Odoo's blog: Major announcements in the form of articles
- Odoo on Twitter: Primary source of information. When something happens on another channel, we often post it on Twitter too with a link.
- Odoo on Facebook: Relay for announcements; events picture albums.
- Odoo's LinkedIn group
- Odoo on Google+
- Odoo Events: Calendar of trainings, webinars, and seminars.
- Odoo Meetup page
- Odoo Slideshare: Presentation slides of our webinars and community meetings, videos, documents, and marketing material.
- Odoo's development platform on Github
- Odoo on Google News: Google News catches all the articles that talk about Odoo and are relayed by any of the thousand newspaper sites they aggregate.
A convenient RSS bundle that collects all this information is available below. You will know 90% of what's going on at Odoo by reading it evey morning. It takes 5 minutes daily. http://www.inoreader.com/stream/user/1005929877/tag/Odoo_RSS
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 2/3/13, 7:25 PM|
|Seen: 2295 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|