Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

What are the modules need to install for keyboard shortcut keys in openerp?

By
samba
on 9/10/14, 3:14 AM 603 views

I have installed web_gui, web_shortcuts, web_keyboard_shortcuts. Shortcut key board keys working properly. But it is giving "User reference", "compost message", "short cut statr", and user reference menu's double time. I.e we have all menus in main menu(Top of every page) with  "User reference", "compost message", "short cut statr". Under this web_gui module showing another task bar with  "User reference", "compost message", "short cut statr". I want to show these only once. How can i remove from web_gui module?

LIfe
On 9/11/14, 1:30 AM

Refer below given link

http://www.zbeanztech.com/blog/openerp-7-keyboard-shortcut

might be help full

Thank you Njoy, It's helping me allot...

samba
on 9/11/14, 2:16 AM

welcome pls also help in my problem

LIfe
on 9/11/14, 2:34 AM

Sure!! i have gone to your page, there no questions i found. Can you go to my page and see my questions. I am facing big problem in changing the profit and loss query. Can you help me please?

samba
on 9/11/14, 2:41 AM

i will try

LIfe
on 9/11/14, 3:30 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/10/14, 3:14 AM
Seen: 603 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM