This question has been flagged

A large number of our warehouse transfers have the same creation and scheduled date, the fields date and min_date, specifically. I am not sure where this is coming from, the date and min_date fields are automatically made from our purchase orders, but these fields do not match on that. I have not been able to find where this is happening, namely I cannot make it happen on purpose, just finding them randomly in our list. I exported a list of them to try and figure this out, but cannot find any patterns in them, some are created from procurements from a sales order, some are created from a normal purchase order, some are just created as a stock.picking without any other connection, some are created for an earlier date, etc. Nothing consistent between them all.

Has this been seen before, or is there any advice on where to look for this? I've tried setting some pdb traces on the creation of a stock.picking and watching those fields, but as I mentioned, it never happened while I was watching, any I create have the proper dates.

Discard