Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Were can I find the default workflows in OpenERP?

By
Robert Nicholls
on 9/26/13, 4:28 PM 967 views

Were can I find the default workflows for OpenERP? I am just learning OpenERP, I am not a programmer, and sometimes I get lost. I was thinking the best way to understand what is happening would be to follow a workflow as I go along, but I can't find them.

Felipe

--Felipe--
| 5 3 8
Bogotá, Colombia
--Felipe--
Informatics engineer Industrial engineer
Felipe
On 9/26/13, 5:23 PM

Go to the object menu you are interested, for example sale order: Sales-->Sale Order

click on "about OpenERP" on the menu of the top-right corner and click 'Activate the developer mode'

now there is a new list-menu on the top of the list that says something like Debug View#XXX, select from that list 'edit workflow'

click on the workflow.

now on the top right corner, change the view to 'diagram view'

finally, that is the workflow

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/26/13, 4:28 PM
Seen: 967 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM