Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

on 9/23/14, 12:56 PM 614 views

In the backoffice, I give my products some tags (ex: "Featured"), and in the website builder / CMS, I want to call this products grouped by their tags.

How can I do this?

Thank you all!

Hello Joao, In standard you have the public category that is used to create a hierarchy in the webshop. You may have to update the html code for product to get it exactly the way you want it. Good luck

Eva Pinter
on 9/23/14, 6:26 PM

Thank you Eva. Do you have any code example?

on 9/24/14, 7:22 AM

Unfortunately not. But someone out there may have done it. Please check github. good Luck!

Eva Pinter
on 9/24/14, 7:59 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 9/23/14, 12:56 PM
Seen: 614 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM