Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

website field don't follow when I create a lead

By
anthony
on 5/1/13, 8:35 AM 1,076 views

Hi,

In lead menu, website fiedl doesn't exist. So,In crm_lead , I created a new field about website . this name is "x_website". I can create a customer and to fill website field. But, once I create a lead and I choose a company, website field don't follow.

Part of crm_lead form: <field name="partner_id" string="Customer" on_change="on_change_partner(partner_id)" options="{"create_name_field": "name"}" context="{'default_name': contact_name, 'default_street': street, 'default_street2': street2 ,'default_city': city, 'default_state_id': state_id, 'default_zip': zip, 'default_country_id': country_id, 'default_function': function, 'default_phone': phone, 'default_mobile': mobile, 'default_fax': fax, 'default_email': email_from, 'default_user_id': user_id, 'default_section_id': section_id, 'default_website' : x_website}"/>

Do you have a solution to propose me?

Thanks in advance.

you have to do code in .py file in on_change_partner function and from there returh website alos

jamesbale
on 5/1/13, 8:44 AM

Ok, thanks for your answer :) i going to do it

anthony
on 5/1/13, 8:46 AM

Thanks, It's working !!!!! :)

anthony
on 5/1/13, 9:50 AM

Martin

--Martin--
| 5 6 8
Cornwall, Canada
--Martin--

Analysing, designing, coding and mentoring since 1975. Kilobytes to terabytes. Punch cards to punchy sites. My OpenERP video series: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLq7op4J183lX44ZlXPiHxUpRvmmRDtxye My Google Speadsheets --> OpenERP Data Pump project: http://martinhbramwell.github.io/GData_OpenERP_Data_Pump My email (with spaces removed) : mhb . warehouseman @ gmail . com

Martin
On 5/1/13, 8:48 AM

Have you read this :

How to add a new field into Leads and pass it to Opportunity and then to Sale Quotation? [closed]

(Please, first search the forum before asking questions.)

It's not really the same. My problem is when I create a customer and I fill website fill, I would like this field follow when I create a lead. I can use your link to solve my problem

anthony
on 5/1/13, 9:17 AM
anthony
On 5/1/13, 9:49 AM

Thanks, It's working !!!!! :)

This is not a answer, its a comment --> please edit

Metrolux Gmbh, Andreas Marpmann
on 8/4/13, 8:15 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/1/13, 8:35 AM
Seen: 1076 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM