Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Website Blog Odoo

By
sameer alhwety
on 10/26/14, 6:17 AM 1,040 views

Hello ,

I'm new in using Odoo , I have seen the website module and all modules connects to website .

I have a question in website blog module  , how to activate the comments on blogs ?

Luke Branch

--Luke Branch--
| 6 7 8
Mui Wo, Lantau, Hong Kong
--Luke Branch--

Luke Branch
On 10/28/14, 9:34 PM

You need to login as the admin user and go to whichever page you would like to add comments (or Discussion as Odoo calls it) to. At the very top of the page you will notice a thin black bar and a number of menus (ie. Promote, Content, Customize, Help, etc.). Click on Customize >> (tick) Discussion and the discussion/comments widget will be added to your page.

thanks for replay , in Customize there is no Discussion and the discussion/comments check box just have (Install App,Change Theme and HTML Editor)

sameer alhwety
on 10/29/14, 2:56 AM

@sameer, are you logged in as the admin user?: ie.: username: admin password: (youradminpassword) ?

Luke Branch
on 10/29/14, 4:35 AM

@Luke , yes iam logged in as admin user , is there any module missed to be installed maybe ?

sameer alhwety
on 10/29/14, 4:40 AM

@Luke , Finally i found the error in allow post comment in blog ,, i have installed a module in website that hide all customize except the three main menu . Thanks

sameer alhwety
on 10/29/14, 10:09 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/26/14, 6:17 AM
Seen: 1040 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM