This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello ,

I'm new in using Odoo , I have seen the website module and all modules connects to website .

I have a question in website blog module  , how to activate the comments on blogs ?

Discard
Best Answer

You need to login as the admin user and go to whichever page you would like to add comments (or Discussion as Odoo calls it) to. At the very top of the page you will notice a thin black bar and a number of menus (ie. Promote, Content, Customize, Help, etc.). Click on Customize >> (tick) Discussion and the discussion/comments widget will be added to your page.

Discard
Author

thanks for replay , in Customize there is no Discussion and the discussion/comments check box just have (Install App,Change Theme and HTML Editor)

@sameer, are you logged in as the admin user?: ie.: username: admin password: (youradminpassword) ?

Author

@Luke , yes iam logged in as admin user , is there any module missed to be installed maybe ?

Author

@Luke , Finally i found the error in allow post comment in blog ,, i have installed a module in website that hide all customize except the three main menu . Thanks