Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

webkit header/footer bank information

By
Alain Van Utterbeeck
on 7/24/13, 8:14 AM 1,879 views

Hello,

I'm new to OpenERP and the webkit.

In the webkit footer, I would like to print the different bank-data (res_partner_bank.bank-name and res_partner_bank.acc_number). As this can be a list of several banks for a company, I have no idea how to get this information into my webkit footer.

I print some other data about the company as you can see in this part of my webkit footer:

<td style="text-align:center;font-size:10">t ${company.partner_id.phone or ''|entity} </td>

Any help would be very welcome... Thanks in advance

Paul Catinean
On 8/1/13, 6:03 AM

I imagine that doing something like this:

%for bank in company.bank_ids:

bank.id
bank.name
bank.x

%endfor

Should work

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/24/13, 8:14 AM
Seen: 1879 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM