Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Webkit error : The command 'wkhtmltopdf' failed with error code = 127. Message: No diagnosis message was provided

By
Nisthulan
on 10/19/13, 3:47 AM 10,541 views

Hello there,

In V7, while trying to print any of the Webkit Report,

I am getting an Error like : The command 'wkhtmltopdf' failed with error code = 127. Message: No diagnosis message was provided

I am using Ubuntu 12.04 - 64 bit Server, and placed appropriated "wkhtmltopdf" file in the /usr/local/bin

In the System parameters, given the path as, key: webkit_path and value=/usr/local/bin/wkhtmltopdf

What may be the problem for getting this Error message. ?

Can you share with us the version of wkhtmltopdf? Can you share a PrintScreen with the parameter configured?

REgards.

Vauxoo S.A. de C.V., Nhomar Hernandez
on 10/19/13, 6:42 PM
Béchir Benbrika
On 10/31/13, 6:48 AM

Hello, Run the command "sudo aptitude install ia32-libs" in the terminal.

When I do this, I get: The following packages have unmet dependencies: libgd2-xpm:i386 : Conflicts: libgd2 which is a virtual package. Conflicts: libgd2-noxpm but 2.0.36~rc1~dfsg-6ubuntu2 is installed. libgd2-noxpm : Conflicts: libgd2:i386 which is a virtual package. Conflicts: libgd2-xpm:i386 but 2.0.36~rc1~dfsg-6ubuntu2 is to be installed. The following actions will resolve these dependencies: Remove the following packages: 1) graphviz 2) libgd2-noxpm 3) libgvc5 4) python-pydot

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 5/28/14, 5:07 PM

Ghanshyam Prajapati

--Ghanshyam Prajapati--
| 4 4 8
Pune, India
--Ghanshyam Prajapati--
OpenERP Developer
Ghanshyam Prajapati
On 10/31/13, 7:59 AM

HI,

Try Following,

• Download wkhtmltopdf-i386

• Put your downloaded file under /usr/local/bin (For Example sudo cp wkhtmltopdf-i386 /usr/local/bin/)

Hope it works for you.

Dale
On 6/1/14, 3:59 PM

Hello 

Did you solve this problem? I am also experiencing it, I can only run in Webkit Debug mode. 

Nhomar Hernandez
On 10/19/13, 6:42 PM

Can you share with us the version of wkhtmltopdf? Can you share a PrintScreen with the parameter configured?

REgards.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/19/13, 3:47 AM
Seen: 10541 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM