Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

webclient new view type

By
Dedi Sinaga
on 6/12/13, 2:34 AM 783 views

As we know there are some view type in OpenERP, such as tree, form, kanban, graph, calendar, etc... I want to create a new custom view type for image area selection, it may looks like the geoengine. How can I create this new view type and the template? What are the steps that I have to do? starting from the controller, javascript, etc. Please help me with the steps. I can't find any technical guidance about this modification. Thanks in advance

how is your process on this?

Stefan Reisich
on 3/26/15, 1:59 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/12/13, 2:34 AM
Seen: 783 times
Last updated: 3/26/15, 1:59 PM