Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Web_Kite Report OpenERP7 ?

By
Ali Abdelmonem Mustafa Amer
on 12/2/13, 4:21 PM 880 views

Hi All

I Need Help Here Please I Want To Develop New Reports Using Web_kite Report Engine For Openerp7 I Tried To Configure It Like Other Tutorials But It Didn't Wok Can Just Any One Tell Me The Best Way To Do It And Also If That Tool Will Help In The Advanced Report Or Not

Thanks A lot

What kind of error did you get when trying to configure the reports? Here's also a post that tries to explain the webkit report structure a bit http://help.openerp.com/question/33117/how-do-i-start-using-webkit-reports/#33132

Vizucom Oy, Timo Talvitie
on 12/2/13, 5:13 PM

When I Tried To Open Accounting Tab I Got This ( ValueError: need more than 1 value to unpack)

Ali Abdelmonem Mustafa Amer
on 12/3/13, 1:06 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/2/13, 4:21 PM
Seen: 880 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM