Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Was the caldav module for version 6.x able to synchronize tasks?

By
René Schuster
on 5/22/14, 9:08 AM 1,368 views

I'm trying to migrate the old caldav system to version 7.0 based on the provided modules in the openerp extra-addons branch.

The main issue for now is, that task synchronisation isn't working bidirectional. I can import my task from OERP to e.g. Thunderbird, but not vice versa. In fact TB states that my OERP Calendar is not supporting tasks. (Event synchronisation is working in both directions.)

Is this a known fact from v6.x? Or am I just doing something wrong?

Any additional information about caldav for OpenERP is also appreciated.

EDIT:

Apparently CalDAV for OpenERP manages events and tasks in different calendars, and sets the supported-calendar-component-set for the calendar to the basic.calendar.type.

Any idea on why that' so or how to use one calendar for both?

Thanks.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/22/14, 9:08 AM
Seen: 1368 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM