Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

deep

--deep--
| 5 4 7
Bengaluru, India
--deep--

Techno-Functional Associate with 6+ years of experience in Odoo (formerly known as OpenERP).

deep
On 9/15/14, 10:10 AM

it is trying to create Two or more journals under same account... So check wether you are allowing multi currency...

Refer this: Multi Currency

thanks deep but how can i remove that one?

Alcaline
on 9/16/14, 2:19 AM

thanks deep for your short information I've already know how to remove it.

Alcaline
on 9/16/14, 3:27 AM
Peter Alabaster
On 1/5/15, 4:48 AM

I've come across this issue many times, dealing with multi-company multi-currency. Got it working by making the secondary currencies all match on the journals and accounts being used for an accounting entry (for one particular invoice). Then I tried adding my own bank account journals to send/receive payments in alternate currencies and came across the problem again, getting stuck now

Alcaline
On 9/16/14, 3:54 AM

My problem got solve by checking the allow multicurrency in the accounting setting then automatically it will show the secondary currency in the account_id . Remove this one just to import the journal items. change the journal_id if possible.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/15/14, 1:51 AM
Seen: 1956 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM