Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Warning Or a Message pop up when a user logs in?

Sampath Kumar S
on 10/20/15, 5:36 AM 500 views

Hi All,

I would like to raise a warning or a pop up message when a user logs in.

So can you kindly say under which function of what object/model should this code be written.

Thank you,

On 3/8/16, 2:04 AM

Hello Sampath,

In ur user(admin) form view there one home action, first you need to create wizard or somthing to do, and that action yopu can set overe here... then that will work when ever people log in system.

Thank you

Thanks Logicious.. It worked for me..!!

Sampath Kumar S
on 3/29/16, 2:02 AM
On 3/8/16, 7:46 AM

Goto, web/views/webclient_templates.xml JUST REPLACE THE BELOW CODE, Is shown an User Login popup message..

<div class="clearfix oe_login_buttons">

<button type="submit" class="btn btn-primary" data-toggle="modal" data-target="#myModal">Log in</button>

<div id="myModal" class="modal fade" tabindex="-1" role="dialog" aria-labelledby="myModalLabel">

<div class="modal-dialog modal-sm">

<div class="modal-content">

<div class="modal-header">

<div class="modal-body">

<p> User LOG IN </p>

Thanks CatsandDogs for the answer it works, but I wanted a pop up based on few condition only for specified users.

Sampath Kumar S
on 3/29/16, 2:03 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 10/20/15, 5:36 AM
Seen: 500 times
Last updated: 3/29/16, 2:01 AM