Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Warning: already reconciled when trying to confirm bank account statement

By
Steven Segers
on 3/24/13, 5:02 PM 1,011 views

When I tried to confirm a bank account statement I got an error indicating I should configure a "Loss Exchange Rate Account" before the operation could proceed. So I made the indicated configuration.

Now, when I try to Confirm the same bank account statement again I get "Warning: already reconciled". Although it says "Warning" it seems to prevent the transaction from completing so my statement is stuck in the "New" status. What to do?

Steven Segers
On 3/25/13, 6:09 PM

Found the issue. The second error was unrelated to the first error, but was actually just what it said: an invoice that was already reconciled. It turned out to be a accidental double payment. It's a bit disappointing that no contextual information at all is given with these errors. So I had to go through the 50 lines on the statement one by one to find the one having an issue.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/24/13, 5:02 PM
Seen: 1011 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM