Odoo Help

Warning: already reconciled when trying to confirm bank account statement

By
Steven Segers
on 3/24/13, 5:02 PM 1,251 views

When I tried to confirm a bank account statement I got an error indicating I should configure a "Loss Exchange Rate Account" before the operation could proceed. So I made the indicated configuration.

Now, when I try to Confirm the same bank account statement again I get "Warning: already reconciled". Although it says "Warning" it seems to prevent the transaction from completing so my statement is stuck in the "New" status. What to do?

Steven Segers
On 3/25/13, 6:09 PM

Found the issue. The second error was unrelated to the first error, but was actually just what it said: an invoice that was already reconciled. It turned out to be a accidental double payment. It's a bit disappointing that no contextual information at all is given with these errors. So I had to go through the 50 lines on the statement one by one to find the one having an issue.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/24/13, 5:02 PM
Seen: 1251 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM