Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Warehouse: suppliers stock in quantity on hand, is this possible?

Mathias Neef
on 10/11/15, 7:43 AM 518 views

I have a basic question about routing and procurement. Company A hase a private stock at the supplier. The stock ist owned by the supplier, but it is totally reserved for company A. If they need products from this stock, they have to purchase them normaly. So it is the same flow as MTO or buy.

My first question is: is it possible to add this stock to quantity on hand, which means to have a virtual internal location? For my understanding at the moment, this is only possible for real stock locations with in the same warehouse.

nd the second: If they order products from the supplier, the quantity must be reduced. Is it possible to route such products within the MTO or buy workflow to the real stock?.

Thank you very much for your help,

Fred Lu
On 5/5/16, 10:42 AM

I have the same requirement too. 

How to implement a supplier stock in the location of company and create a purchase order to supplier after moving products from the supplier stock to manufacturing warehouse. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Asked: 10/11/15, 7:43 AM
Seen: 518 times
Last updated: 5/6/16, 3:03 AM