8/6/18, 1:07 AM

Hi maybe this module helps: 

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/11.0/td_consignment_stock/

Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

--Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.--
| 7 7 10
Rajkot, India
--Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.--

Emipro has been providing a wide range of business solutions in the domain of ERP & eCommerce. We take pride in serving 1000s of contented customers across the globe with strong roots in the US, Europe & India. Being a Certified Odoo Gold Partner in India as well as the United States, we bring our rich professional experience and unrivaled technical competence to help our customers obtain efficient and cost-effective business solutions in Odoo. With our team of 50+ Odoo Experts and highly experienced business analysts, we serve our customers which are companies of all sizes, ranging from start-ups to large enterprises. 

Our ERP Services:

• Business Need Analysis & GAP Analysis

• ERP Migration

• Odoo Consultancy

• Odoo Implementation & Customization

• Odoo Training & Support

• Odoo Website & eCommerce Development

• Odoo Integration (Marketplaces, eCommerce platforms, Shipping Carriers, Payment Gateways etc.)

Our Achievements:

Reach Us:

Email: info@emiprotechnologies.com

Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
6/22/18, 3:20 AM

Hello All,

We already working on to built this App, which will include below features at the beginning.  In future we may add more features to it.

• Consignment Transfer : This will allow you to do trasnfer from your warehouse to customer.  Here for consignment, there will be a one warehouse configured in the system.  It creates two pickings automatically from your warehouse to transit & from transit to consignment customer.  Here system will set owner automatically to the inventory in consignment warehouse.

• Process Consignment Orders : System will either allows users to create a consignment order manually for specific customer or import proudcts in order via CSV or excel file.  By confirming such order, system will reserve his own inventory in which specified customer is set as owner. 

• Consignment Product Returns : Allows users to create consignment returns in Odoo, which will return products back to a normal warehouse which can be delivered to any customers. 

Jeremy Low
10/5/16, 12:00 PM

Hi,

Facing the same issue as well. We are planning to start consignment sales term with a few of our customers but it won't be practical for us to create a new warehouse for each customer. We're looking at creating stock location, even then this is still quite tedious

Ankit Gauri
6/21/16, 9:06 AM

Hello Robert

I am also facing the same issue if you find any solutions for that do let me know 

thank you

Didier Hernandez M
5/26/16, 12:52 AM

Hi maybe this module helps: https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/8.0/vendor_consignment_stock/

Jukka Pyykönen
12/14/14, 12:05 PM

Hi, I have the same issue. I can however get available quantity when I change Source location in the "Stock move" to match the "Consignment location". In my case Source location is not determined correctly from the sales order by using the route I have setup. Maybe it gets  the default from Warehouse - Out type - Picking type. Ideas?

If this is the way it works, the Consignment locations would have to be on warehouse level - which for sure is not an optimal solution to manage sales consignment -cases.

Does anyone have more info on this one?

Cheers,

Jukka

Ask a Question
Keep Informed
8 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now