This question has been flagged
8 Replies

Our company has some consignment customers. The process is relatively simple: 1. We deliver goods on consignment without invoicing them. 2. On a monthly base the customer reports his sales. 2a. We invoice the goods sold to the customer 2b. Based on Order Rules we deliver goods to the customer to replenish his consignment stock

I have a basic idea how I can set this up but I am not sure if this is the best way and also struggling with a few details. So here is my theoretical setup: 1. I create a specific stock location for every consignment customer: Physical Locations / Your Company / Stock / Consignment Stock / Customers Consignment Stock

1. To deliver goods I make a delivery order (or an internal stock move?) to that location Source: Physical Locations / Your Company / Stock Destination: Physical Locations / Your Company / Stock / Consignment Stock / Customers Consignment Stock

2. When the customer reports his sales I create a sales order and select customers consignment stock as the source location: Source: Physical Locations / Your Company / Stock / Consignment Stock / Customers Consignment Stock Destination: Partner Locations / Customers

I tried to implement this setup in OpenERP but I did not work out. When I try to deliver from the Customers Consignment Stock I always get the information that the products waiting for availability.

Any ideas how to change the setup for better?

Discard

I have the same problem, did you solved this already, is there a solution? Any idea?

Best Answer

Hello,

I'm sure it will work for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49hw48C0IYw&feature=youtu.be

Thanks.

Raw

Discard
Best Answer

Hi maybe this module helps: 

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/11.0/td_consignment_stock/

Discard
Best Answer

Hello All,

We already working on to built this App, which will include below features at the beginning.  In future we may add more features to it.

• Consignment Transfer : This will allow you to do trasnfer from your warehouse to customer.  Here for consignment, there will be a one warehouse configured in the system.  It creates two pickings automatically from your warehouse to transit & from transit to consignment customer.  Here system will set owner automatically to the inventory in consignment warehouse.

• Process Consignment Orders : System will either allows users to create a consignment order manually for specific customer or import proudcts in order via CSV or excel file.  By confirming such order, system will reserve his own inventory in which specified customer is set as owner. 

• Consignment Product Returns : Allows users to create consignment returns in Odoo, which will return products back to a normal warehouse which can be delivered to any customers. 

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Robert

I am also facing the same issue if you find any solutions for that do let me know 

thank you

Discard
Best Answer

Hi maybe this module helps: https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/8.0/vendor_consignment_stock/

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Facing the same issue as well. We are planning to start consignment sales term with a few of our customers but it won't be practical for us to create a new warehouse for each customer. We're looking at creating stock location, even then this is still quite tedious

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, I have the same issue. I can however get available quantity when I change Source location in the "Stock move" to match the "Consignment location". In my case Source location is not determined correctly from the sales order by using the route I have setup. Maybe it gets  the default from Warehouse - Out type - Picking type. Ideas?

If this is the way it works, the Consignment locations would have to be on warehouse level - which for sure is not an optimal solution to manage sales consignment -cases.

Does anyone have more info on this one?

Cheers,

Jukka

Discard