Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Warehouse/Inventory management -- What hardware are you recommending?

By
andy graybeal
on 7/17/14, 9:59 PM 974 views

What hardware you guys using to manage your inventory?

I assume I'll need a barcode printer and a barcode scanner.    I wonder about how the hardware will hold up.  I imagine that we'll be using a handheld wifi device that has a bar code scanner, can run a browser and openvpn client.  I would hope it would run linux.

The warehouse that holds the inventory is a mill and is filled with dust.  I'm hoping to find something protected against dust.

I would appreciate the model names of items.

Thank you guys,

Andy

ankita
On 7/18/14, 5:59 AM
Vitalij Eremeev
On 12/11/14, 1:52 PM

Hello Andy

did you know about mERP? - https://merpapp.com/blog/barcode-scanner-integration-with-odoo/

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/17/14, 9:59 PM
Seen: 974 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM