This question has been flagged

I have got a problem with the new warehouse an routes management. In my case i have two companies. They are not related to each other. Both are buying Products from suppliers and from each other. The first company (company1) was created from the startcompany. The other (company2) i created myself with locations like company1 and a Warehouse.

Problem is:

When i select "buy_to_resupply" in Warehouse for company 2 odoo raises "Can't find any generic Buy route".

What i have done so far:

So far it seems to miss a route or a pull rule "buy" for company two. I tried to create one pull rule in the Buy route for company2 but it raises the same error. I tried to create a new Route with the same pull rule=same error. I tried it with a  clean database= same error. The only way i got no error was to create the Companys, Warehouses and Locations and then install the Pruchase_managment modul. But there is still no buy route or pull rule for comany two if i click on routes in the right corner of warehouse view.

If i select "manufacture in this warehouse" the routes an rules for manufacturing are created nicely.

The pull rules were created like this

location ID company2/stock

warehouse id: company2

Route Buy

Action Buy

Picktyp Company2: company2 incomming shipments

I found this https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/error-on-create-a-warehouse-63179 but that's (i think) what i've done.

What can i do to solute this?

Solution:

Two reasons possible:

1. Installed a newer Version

2. Do not create the locations yourself. Odoo will do it when clicking "buy_to_resupply"

Discard