This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

I am using basic accounting module "account". In that under reports, I have account_print_invoice.rml and account_print_invoice.sxw. In .sxw, I have my content in page landscape format. I converted it to .rml using command line using openerpswxtorml. Now, I am trying to print this invoice report and its not formated properly. So, I checked my .sxw and did print preview and it looks good. I also tried to change in rml header and footer from settings-> companies->Header/Footer which changes in all my other reports. I just want invoice report in landscape and other in potrait.

Anyone have any idea how I can make only one report format in landscape. I appreciate your help.

Thanks. 

Discard
Best Answer

Have you try using OpenERP Report Designer plugin for OpenOffice to update your report. OpenERP (6.1 which I tested) read rml from database, so it doesn't read your updated rml file.

Maybe this is relate question : https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-modify-a-report-with-a-module-56903

Discard
Best Answer

Look in you rml file, on beginnig of file is a tag:
<template title="Invoices" author="OpenERP S.A.(sales@openerp.com)" allowSplitting="20">
    <pageTemplate id="first">
      <frame id="first" x1="34.0" y1="28.0" width="530" height="786"/>
    </pageTemplate>
  </template>

change values of width and heigth to print in landscape.. 
that will do for a start, after that... you will probably need to edit the rml fields also.. to fit new landscape format..

Discard