Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Waiting Another Operation on all transfers

By
Simon
on 2/6/15, 4:27 AM 2,365 views

Hello,

I can't figure how to correctly set up warehouse behaviour for delivery orders. And all my delivery orders are "Waiting another operation". Only thing i can do is to Force availability.

What i am trying to do:

1. create sales order and confirm sale

2. buy products and transfer to stock

3. open delivery order - now there are all orders in waiting status and all their products are in status "Waiting Another Move", but there should be something like ready to transfer.

My settings: 

Product - routes: Make To Order

Warehouse - Procurement rules:
Procurement Location
Partner Locations/Customers 
Served Warehouse
Witty International ltd. 
Route- Make To Order 
Action - Move From Another Location
Picking Type - XXX International ltd.: Delivery Orders 
Invoice Status: None
Propagation of Procurement Group - Propagate
Propagate cancel and split - Checked
Warehouse to Propagate: None
Source Location: WH/stock

Warehouse - Routes:
Make To Order
Applicable on: Products
Push rules: None
Pull Rules: WH: Stock -> Customers MTO    Move From Another Location    XXX International ltd.: Delivery Orders

Any advice? Thanks

Keenmeng Lew
On 9/21/16, 8:19 AM

Did you check if the Manufacturing orders have been executed to produce the products you want sold?

KM

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 2/6/15, 9:18 AM

Did you manually run the planner from the stock tab of Odoo? This recalculates things like availability and stock levels (Also potentially taking in account the minimum order rules). This is usefull for example when you have new goods arriving and immediately want to start using them in your production processes.

You can find the option under Warehouse --> Schedulers --> Run Schedulers.

Ultimately, this can also be configured in the schedulers from the admin control panel and is of course recommended over this option.

If this fails to work, check to see if you can find that operation Odoo is actually waiting on? For example, 1 or more goods from stock or a production order not yet finished.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/6/15, 4:27 AM
Seen: 2365 times
Last updated: 9/21/16, 8:19 AM